Glitch_Heaven Official Page
Glitch_Heaven is a Video Game which features a well-blended mix of platforming, strategy, puzzle, investigation and a dash of rage.
The game requires critical thinking, careful planning, fast reflexes, good memory and a whole lot of patience to succeed. The gameplay is extremely hard but the sensation of completeness when you finish a level is heart-warming.
Artificial Intelligence, exoskeletons, personal robots... Elysium corporation is about to make the stuff of the future the stuff of every household.
A low-level Engineer at Elysium Corp. may never have trusted AI, but his words and fears were always moot against the irrefutable data, until his fears were met in ways he could have never imagined...
- Lots and lots of levels to play
- Tons of Classic and Unique platforming mechanics, including bounce pads, mobile platforms, teleports and a lot more
- Over 20 glitches (and growing!) that will help or hurdle you during your adventure
- Main Campaign: Your first trip inside the corrupted universe of Glitch_Heaven
- Unlockable Second Quest: much harder than the first, a whole new pack of levels and story - Will you discover the secret behind Glitch_Heaven?
- SpeedRun mode (Yet to be implemented): Finish the campaign as quickly as possible to enter in the hall of fame!
- Complete support for Custom Maps and Campaigns, build your own campaign with the Tiled Editor, notepad and any Graphic editor.
- Infinite SaveGames, or at least as many as your Hard Disk can keep up with
- Compatibility with Windows, Linux and Mac OS!
- Completely Customizable controls
- Unlockable "Critical Failure" mode: finish the levels before the System Fails with you inside
- Unlockable "Game Modifiers": add replayability by:
- mirroring the levels
- flipping levels upside down
- making your character moonwalk
- adding more chaos in this unstable universe!
Keep yourself updated with the DevLogs!
Greenlight is dead now, please check the post about it by clicking on the logo below.
The most recent stable version is: Glitch_Heaven Pre-Alpha Release 5(Release date: February 24th, 2017)
Mac OSX support has been dropped since Pre-Alpha release 4, you can find the Pre-Alpha release 3 here:
Want to try an unstable version? Try PRE20161031 (Release Date: October 31st, 2016)
If you want to contact me and share your experience, thoughts, bugs and suggestions, please take a couple of minutes to fill in the Quality Survey It's completely anonymous, no personal information is requested and it helps making the game better.
If you want to watch someone playing the game instead, check out these featured Let's Plays!
- Watch ScansPlays's PlayList
- Watch Dexter561's PlayList
- Watch AstralGemini's PlayList
- ZeyphreZey's Live Stream (and rage quit)
Disclaimer: All the let's plays are exclusive property of their own authors, so the rights are reserved to the respective creators.