Very Minor advancements in this month's devlog, since I coded for only half a month due to University. Let's see what happened.
Hello Everybody, in this month's devlog I don't really have much to say about the progress of the project, mostly because studies and such have been taking my time.
Here's a small list of what happened this month:
- Fixed collision detection not allowing to cross 1-tile tall spaces
- Fixed crash when the last level is finished
- Fixed Savegame module when the savegames folder is empty
- Added option to erase savefiles
- Fixed some more bugs that occurred when folders and lists are empty
- Fixed menu updating when you save games
- The new Load and save menus are now part of the master branch
- Fixed a bug with collision detection and teleports, where you crossed the floor on Teleport
- Added Password locks for Doors, buttons and terminals
- Started working on a "how to play" section
- Now exits, help terminals and checkpoints work with the "action" button
- Now the game has an auto-save feature, it will save every time you complete a level, it just needs a menu button
- Fixed some bugs in menus that made the game crash
- Added support for final cutscenes after the last level of a campaign. That's all I have for now, I exclude I'll be able to code more this month due to more upcoming University exams.
For now, see you all next time!